Life

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Brandon


                 IT'S A BOY!!!

Likes: 
Cars, singing, music, smiling, laughing at my Spanish, barking at the dogs, feeding himself... And Daddy. 

Dislikes: 
naps.

Looks like: 
the most beautiful baby boy I've ever seen! (And a little bit like Ricky Ricardo. including the cool hair). 

Joined our family:
 on Friday, July 26th and I've never been so in love! 

Story: 
18 months old, been at a loving foster home since he was 3 months old. He's ours now, and he's perfect in every way.

The Fun:
 we didn't tell our parents about "the call" or that we were matched, or had 3 visits with Brandon or anything! 
We just had mine over "for lunch". 
And we just showed up at Matt's parents' and "Ta-da!"

Side notes:
 we aren't allowed to post his pics on line, sorry guys! So unless you're close friends or family, it will be about 6 months or more till you can see his face. After 6 months of him living with us, and visits from his social worker, we will be able to file for his final Adoption! 

I never thought I'd be so happy to find dried apple sauce on my arm, or step on a toy car with bare feet, or wake up 4 times a night to check on a baby who never, ever, wakes up... this is the most amazing feeling, and I'm loving every minute of Brandon Isaac being a part of our family! 

He's making a mess attempting to feed himself lunch, so I actually had a second to sit and type some info out for all of you! ;) 

We'd really like to thank you all for your prayers and support through these last 2 years. God sure has His plans, and all the waiting and work was so, so worth it! 


7 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you guys! I can't see his face and yet I'm already crying with joy and happiness for you guys! Congratulations and we will continue to pray for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, yay, yay, yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't think of anything else to say, except Praise God for His wonderful, perfect plan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cinda, thank you so much for all of your love and support through this entire 2 year process! We have sure felt your prayers :)

      Delete
  3. Could not even express my happiness for Brandon and your loving and wonderful families! God DOES answer Prayers in His own way, in His own time. l love you guys and I cannot wait to give you guys HUGS!

    ReplyDelete